Do you participate in a Co-Op? We signed up for a co-op for one semester last year, and honestly, I had a love-hate relationship with it! I loved that my kids were getting time with other kids and learning from someone other than me even if only for 2 or 3 hours a day, but I absolutely despised having to get up and go every week, early in the morning, in the cold weather. It was so stressful for me, and I couldn’t wait for it all to be over. That was the first and last time we did a co-op. While there are things I miss sometimes, I’m much happier with not having to deal with it
This week’s feature post comes from Catherine over at Faith Filled Chaos. Her post features a list of 5 reasons you should enjoy NOT being in a co-op, and I have to agree with every single one of them! Make sure you check out her post and send her some love, letting her know that The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #6
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017