Trying to maintain a successful homeschool can be very stressful. If the rest of your life feels like a chaotic mess on a regular basis, that chaos is going to seep into your homeschool as well. Let’s face it, having a chaotic homeschool doesn’t always help us feel like we’re being very successful. That’s why I feel like its so important to [try to] have your life in order as possible if you’re going to try to homeschool.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks from last week comes from Pat and Candy! They put this list together of 5 areas you should have under control if you want to have a successful homeschool. Everything they have on this list would be exactly what I would put on my own list if I were to make one, so this post is dead on! Make sure you click on her image below to read her post! Let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #8
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017