Have you ever felt overwhelmed and frustrated when homeschooling? Have you ever felt like you couldn’t keep up with all of the workbooks and keeping your kids engaged with their lessons? I feel like this pretty often, so really loved reading this weeks featured post
This weeks feature post comes from Our Unschooling Journey. I’ve been becoming more and more interested in the world of unschooling lately because it seems so much more laid back and fun than what we’ve been currently doing. In this post, she talks about how she lets her kids set their own path for learning and how it works in their family. I thought it was very interesting, and apparently our readers thought so too since this post had the most clicks last week. It’s a great read so be sure to click on her image below to read her post! Let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #11
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017