This time of year we seem to grow really tired of the curriculums we’ve been using all year. We start to get itchy for the end of the year, so our homeschool days seem to drag on and it’s like pulling teeth to get my kids (and myself) interested in what we are studying. Usually around this time of the year we put all of the regular books away, and pull out fun work such as themed unit studies. These help us spice up our homechool days when the regular curriculum starts to fall flat.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Gypsy Road. She shares an awesome unit study that will help you teach your little ones all about time zones! Be sure to click on her image below to check out her post, and make sure you leave some comment love letting her know that The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #16
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017