A major homeschool struggle I have sometimes is that it often feels like I’m trying to do everything, and that there unfortunately just isn’t enough hours in the day to do it all! It can be so frustrating, and can totally make you feel deflated, like you aren’t doing anything “good enough”. Sometimes we really need to hear someone say “it’s okay” it really helps to know that you’re not alone in that struggle.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Tara at Embark on the Journey. In her post she talks about how its literally impossible to do it all, and that no one really does have it all together. I thought that was so inspiring because she is so right! We all get caught up in the to-do’s when really need to focus on our priorities, and ask for help on the rest. Check out her post by clicking on her image below! Make sure you comment and let her know that you found her through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #18
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017