I’m so glad it’s Friday! The weekend is finally here (sleeping in for the win!) plus, the Free Printables Link-Up Party means I’ll be spending the day printing fantastic free printables from awesome bloggers all over the internet.
We need your help spreading the word about this link up so it can be a huge success for all who participate. Bloggers, link-up parties help you! Make sure to share your family-friendly printables for all to enjoy.
As promised, a printable that one of you share will be featured. Our very first featured printable comes from Shelley of There’s No Place Like Home. Check out her Free 12-Week Greek Mythology Unit Study.
Super exciting announcement! Jen of Practical, By Default is joining our link-up party! Let’s give her a warm welcome and hop on over to say hello. Mingling (a.k.a. comments in blogging world) are what makes a party great, right?
I encourage you to follow your Friday Printables Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #2
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable!
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Thanks so much for stopping by & checking out Friday Printables Link-Up Party!