Hello & welcome! Thank you for joining us for Family Friday Link-Up! After much consideration, we decided to do away with the voting feature and focus on just enjoying all of your posts. One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I encourage you to follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
Last week’s most popular post comes from Debra at Crossing New Bridges. Check out her awesome Cheap Holiday Sensory Bin That Toddlers Will Love. I love to include hands-on learning and exploration for my boys. Super excited to read about this idea! Pop on over to check it out and let Debra know we sent you.
Family Friday Link-Up Party #5
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Wednesdays at 9 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017