Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a fantastic week so far, and that your weekend is even better. To kick off the weekend, check out this week’s edition of the Family Friday Link-Up Party.
Family Friday Link-Up Party #8
Hello & welcome! Thank you for joining us for Family Friday Link-Up! One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I have been so encouraged and inspired by the posts that bloggers have shared. I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week:)
I encourage you to follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
Amy’s turn to pick the featured post from Family Friday Link-Up Party #7. Her favorite post was from Dawn of Ladydusk. Dawn wrote a guest post that is just brilliant! Amy says that, “Why Mama Needs A Hobby speaks to my heart with the important reminder to take time to nurture my passions.”
Family Friday Link-Up Party #7
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays 1:00 am ET and closes Mondays at 11:55 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #97 - October 16, 2017
- Travel Diaries: Our Trip to Wichita, Kansas Part 2 - October 10, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #96 - October 9, 2017