Last week I posted about how I sometimes struggle with teaching art and what I use to make that process a little bit easier. I even offered a giveaway (which ends tomorrow!). Then, this amazing list of art history resources popped up in my link up last week and now I may never struggle with teaching art again!
Check Melanie’s Amazing List of Art History Resources!
Melanie over at Tree Valley Academy shared her post that is full of art history resources based off of artists like Picasso, DaVinci, and Monet. Then there’s a link up with 25 MORE posts that also discuss books about famous artists that will help you with your lessons! Amazing! You will definitely want to check out this link and bookmark it to refer back to over and over again. Thank you so much for linking up Melanie! Click her image below to go straight to her post!
Chaotic Bliss Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site, so if I can’t find it, I’ll delete your link!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Sign up for my email updates! I send an email every time there’s a new post, so you’ll never miss a post! You’ll even get a free daily planner printable that will help your day run a little smoother
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Are you a homeschool blogger? Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets! Order now so you can get the early bird price (which ends Dec 19, 2015)
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017