Last week I had some awesome submissions for my first ever link-up party! Thanks to everyone who came and linked up!
This week’s featured post comes from Jenn from over at Because I’m Cheap. I chose to feature this post because I believe it’s something everyone needs to read. In this day and age most people don’t realize how their seemingly innocent questions to someone about when/why they’re going to (or not going to) start a family can actually be very hurtful. This post explains why you should never ask someone these kinds of questions, and I loved the way she put her thoughts into words. Click here to check out her post titled “Announcement” or click on the image below. Make sure you leave some comment love and let her know that Jenn from Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling sent you! 😉 And to Jenn (the other Jenn.. ha!) thanks again for linking up last week!
Weekly Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site, so if I can’t find it, I’ll delete your link!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018