- From time to time my posts and pages may be sponsored and/or contain affiliate links. Any compensation or free items I receive in return is used to help support my family, our homeschool, and this blog. All reviews, sponsored or non, are based off of my completely honest opinions as I refuse to give dishonest reviews for compensation. I will only be sharing products that I feel may help other homeschool mom’s on their own homeschooling journey as well. All sponsored or affiliate posts will include a disclaimer at the top of the post so readers are aware up front.
- All of the photo’s and other images on this blog I have either created myself, was granted permission to use, or paid for the licensing for use on this blog. All content belongs to me unless otherwise noted. I will always give credit where credit is due!
- Any of the freebies found on this page were either personally made by me, or shared with permission and credit given. All free printables that I have personally created are not allowed to be sold or shared as your own creation. Sharing them is completely fine but please make sure to link back to the original post and give me full credit for them. If you’re unsure the best way to go about this, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help.
- I have only been homeschooling for a few years [3-4] and my children are still very young, so I definitely do not have all of the answers and still have a lot to learn. This blog is strictly to share our personal journey with homeschooling with anyone who may find it helpful or entertaining. Always remember that what works or doesn’t work for my family, may not be the same for you and your family.
The following two tabs change content below.
My name is Jeanetta (also known as Jenn) and I am a Missouri homeschooling mom who loves to blog! When I'm not playing the wife of housewife, teacher, or chauffeur, you'll find me working in my planners and journals, or Netflix binging. My passions are traveling, dancing, art, photography, and spending time with my family.
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #68 - March 27, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #18 - March 24, 2017
- How to Study Native Americans for Homeschool History - March 24, 2017