Nothing sounds sweeter than the sound of someone saying “it’s Friday!”. I hope you all have had an amazing week, and that your weekend is even better. For now, it’s time to party, link-up style!
Join us by sharing your family-related posts (see more below!) One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I have truly loved finding new bloggers to connect with and sites to enjoy. I hope that you have benefited from all of the awesome ideas and tips that have been shared on Family Friday.
Please follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
Amy’s turn to pick the featured post from Family Friday Link-Up Party #10. Her favorite post was from There’s No Place Like Home and her 10 Toys That Make Fantastic Manipulatives. Amy is all about hands-on learning fun and these suggestions rock! Please pop over and let Shelly know that #FamilyFriday sent you:)
Family Friday Link-Up Party #11
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays 1:00 am ET and closes Mondays at 11:55 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
[bctt tweet=”Join us at #FamilyFriday Link-Up Party! Share & find amazing posts for your #family @rockyourhs @thischaoticbliss @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
If you would like to add our link-up party button to your site, grab the html in the gray box below. Thanks so much!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017