Hey! Hope you are ready to have some fun with Family Friday Link-Up Party #28! We are so glad that you are here to find and share awesome resources and tips for family life and more.
Share your posts with family themes (see more below!) One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I have truly loved finding new bloggers to connect with and sites to enjoy. I hope that you have benefited from all of the awesome ideas and tips that have been shared on Family Friday. New here? Leave your name and blog site in comments below so I can properly introduce myself:)
Please follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
It is Jen’s turn to pick this week’s featured post from Family Friday Link-Up Party #27. She chose Erasing Homeschool Assumptions with the Real Truth written by Crystal of Sharing Life’s Moments for Morgan Manages Mommyhood.
Family Friday Link-Up Party #28
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays 1:00 am ET and closes Mondays at 11:55 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
[bctt tweet=”Join us at #FamilyFriday Link-Up Party! Share & find amazing posts for your #family @rockyourhs @thischaoticbliss @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
If you would like to add our link-up party button to your site, grab the html in the gray box below. Thanks so much!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018