How has everyone’s week been? Hopefully, it’s been well for everyone! You may have noticed some new changes around here the past week. New blog name, new look, and now I’ll be sharing even more variety in the posts I share.
Of course, I’ll still be sharing all about homeschooling, but I also wanted to broaden my topics a little. I hope you like the changes and hope you’ll keep coming back to visit!
Chaotic Bliss isn’t the only thing that’s been changing around here. We also decided to change it up with the Friday link up as well.
That being said, let me introduce you to the Family Friday Link-Up Party (formerly known as the Friday Freebie Link-Up Party). Amy shares more about this change below, so keep reading.
Hello & welcome! Thank you for joining us for Family Friday Link-Up! After much consideration, we decided to broaden this link-up party from just printables to family-related posts. We can’t wait to see what you have to share with us each week!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
I encourage you to follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
Last week’s most popular post comes from Ana at They Call Blessed. Check out her awesome How To Increase Your Homeschool Productivity During Christmas (Free Printables!). Such a fantastic resource! Pop on over & grab your free printable & let Ana know we sent you.
Family Friday Link-Up Party #6
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite family-related post. **To vote for your favorite, click on the heart icon at the top right of that thumbnail. You only get one vote so choose wisely, young Jedi.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite post!
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017