I love link ups. I find so many great blog posts to read in each party. That’s why I am so excited to present the first ever Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool invited me to do this link up with her, and I couldn’t think of a better party to have. Who doesn’t love FREE printables?!
This link-up will be the place to share printables to boost home, family, homeschool, financial, planning, education, blogging, and more.
Brought to you by:
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #1
Okay, here are a few basic rules to help us all get the most out of this party.
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by host on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable!
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017