Adulting is hard y’all. Like, really hard. Throw homeschooling into the mix, and you basically feel like you need to be admitted to an institution by the end of the day – every. day. The good news is that it’s not just hard for you, it’s hard for us all! You’re not alone!
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Hide the Chocolate. She talks about how hard it is to adult,and how Julie from Brave Writer has been inspiring her lately. I love this post because I too have recently discovered Brave Writer and have found her words to be so inspiring. She seems to help making adulting a little bit easier to manage while homeschooling. Check out her post by clicking on her image below! Make sure you comment and let her know that you found her through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #17
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017