If there is one lesson I appreciate being taught by my parents the most as a child, its that being a hard worker would always pay off in the end. I was never the type of kid that was spoiled and had everything handed to me on a silver platter. I worked hard for everything I had. I was the kid who was waiting tables at the small town diner at the age of 11 because it was fun to me. If there was a big school trip coming up that I wanted to attend, you better believe I earned every dime to pay for it!
I hope to pass this trait onto my girls, not because I don’t want to give them the world, but because I know how rewarding it feels to earn it on your own. I also know that if you know how to be a good worker, you will never go hungry.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from My Life’s Work. In this post the writer shares why its so important for children to learn how to work hard and have a strong work ethic. I related with this post so much because we have a similar work ethic in our homeschool as well. Check out her post by clicking on her image below! Make sure you comment and let her know that you found her through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #19
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017