On Friday I shared about my favorite part about homeschooling as part of the 31 Reasons We Love Homeschooling Blog Party. I think the number one thing we as homeschoolers should always remember is that we have the ability to completely make our homeschool customized exactly how we want it. Often times we find ourselves playing the comparison game and feeling inadequate if we aren’t running our homeschool like everyone else. This week’s featured post reflects on this and is a great reminder for all of us!
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Embark on the Journey. In this post Tara talks about how she made homeschooling work best in her own family, and encourages us readers to do the same. Check out her post by clicking on her image below! Make sure you comment and let her know that you found her through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #21
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017