It’s Monday again, so you know what that means! It’s time for another link up party here at The Homeschool Nook! We’ve been on our “summer vacation” for the past two weeks but even while on break, prepping for next year is on the brain!
We have been trying to cut out the curriculum and get creative with our lessons as much as possible. Its been an adjustment getting used to not busting out the workbooks! This weeks featured post was just what I needed for some extra reassurance and inspiration!
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from iHomeschool Network!! Homeschool bloggers provide their ideas, tips, and encouragement for “How To Teach Without A Curriculum” . Check out these helpful homeschool resources by heading over to iHomeschool Network blog. Comment and let them know that you found this rockin’ post through The Homeschool Nook!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #22
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #97 - October 16, 2017
- Travel Diaries: Our Trip to Wichita, Kansas Part 2 - October 10, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #96 - October 9, 2017