Happy Monday everyone! This week in our homeschool we celebrated KK’s 8th birthday and had the first big family barbeque of the season. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that it’s finally Spring time and Summer is right around the corner!
I also got to take a small trip out of town for a few days to see my very best friend and watch our favorite band in concert. Nothing soothes the soul more than dancing with your girlfriends to your favorite music! It’s my own way of kicking back and having fun to celebrate the end to another amazing school year.
Now that the fun of the weekend over, it’s time to get back to business around here! Grab a cup of coffee with me, kick back, and enjoy these great homeschooling resources from some of the best homeschool bloggers on the internet!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #22
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017