Hope everyone has been having a great week so far! We’ve been keeping busy here with dance parties, pool time, and prepping for the girls summer camp that’s coming up next week. All in all, a typical summer week here at Roberts Academy!
Hopefully you’ve been enjoying your summer just as much as we have! If you’ve been doing anything fun or creative, please share about it in the comments. I would love to hear all about it!
Now that it’s Monday, it’s time to get caught up on all the latest homeschool related blog articles that’s been going on the interwebz the past week! Keep reading to find some awesome homeschool related resources from other bloggers, and if you are a homeschool blogger, please share your latest posts with us as well!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #26
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017