Monday is here, along with another edition of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party. Homeschool bloggers, be sure to share your latest posts about homeschooling so the rest of us can read and be inspired.
Also, I wanted to wish all of my readers a very happy new year! Here’s to hoping 2017 treats us all a little better than 2016 did, and may we be blessed beyond measure.
May the first Monday of the new year be full of strong coffee, comfy clothes, and whatever else brings you a little bit of bliss when times get crazy.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #56
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017