Oh my, I almost completely forgot that it was Monday and time for the Homeschool Nook Link-up Party! Oops! Life this week has been, well, chaotic to say the least. I’m spending some time at my parent’s house dog sitting for the week, so nothing is “normal”
My site has also been a hot mess with the new changes. We ran into a snag and it took a bit to get everything lined out, but I’m happy to say we are finally completely done and everything should be working just fine again. Yay!
I hope you all have a fantastic Monday, that your coffee is strong, and that your kids don’t drive you too crazy.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #57
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017