Teaching your little one to read can be extremely challenging in so many ways. I know when I first started homeschooling I feared this more than anything else. I felt like once my kids knew how to read and write, the rest would be easy (and then when we got passed that I realized its really all the same amount of “hard”).
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from Lit Mama. She shared with us how she thinks Dr. Seuss books rock introductory reading. I loved reading this post because I agreed with all of her reasons. Dr. Seuss are our favorite go-to books when we’re mastering the basics of reading.
Click here to read this weeks featured post. Make sure to leave her some comment love and let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #13
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Celebrate the First Day of School with These FREE Printable Signs! - July 19, 2017
- Ultimate Homeschool Planner Printable for Your Happy Planner - July 17, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #84 - July 17, 2017