Spring is finally in the air, and the winter post-holiday funk is finally starting to (sort of) wear off here. This time of year I find myself itching to get outside as much as possible! Luckily there is plenty we can do outdoors and still have a very educational and productive homeschool day.
This weeks featured post comes from My Life’s Work, and last week she shared this post about the importance of unstructured play and studying outdoors. Click here to read her post. Also, make sure you leave her some comment love and let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #15
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017