I hope everyone has had a good Memorial Day Weekend so far! We decided to take an impromptu overnight trip to Branson, Missouri while the hubsterdude had some time off from work. Of course we decide to be spontaneous as we are trying to wrap up an already crazy month of May! But, with road trips comes a lot of educational experiences, so I’m definitely not complaining! But I wont lie, I’m more than excited to see June coming. This crazy mama needs a break!
To those who are mourning a loved one today, please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I’m so so so grateful for the sacrifice of all of our veterans who we are remembering this day!
Remember that beyond the BBQs, long weekends, and impromptu road trips – this day is really about remembering those who lost their lives in the line of duty for us. May we always remember that we live in the home of the free because of the brave.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #25
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018