I hope everyone has had a fantastic holiday weekend so far, and Happy Fourth of July to all of my fellow Americans!! Unfortunately it’s been pretty rainy here all weekend, so no luck with any fireworks yet! Luckily we were able to see some last weekend. Fireworks are my favorite, so it wouldn’t feel right to not have some kind of fireworks at this time of year.
We had a pretty good week here in our homeschool last week. We spent some time in the pool, made some clay farm animals, and even had a dance party with the hubsterdude!
This week we will start transitioning back into the school year with some literature, art projects, and other fun educational things. I’m also spending plenty of time these days getting our upcoming school year planned.
Here it is, Monday again (can you believe it’s already July?!) and time for another edition of The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party! We always have some awesome homeschool bloggers who stop by to share their latest posts so make sure you check back through out the week for inspiration, tips, printables, and more!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #30
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017