Monday has come once again which means it’s time for another edition of the Homeschool Nook Link Up Party! If you love to read blog posts about homeschooling, then this post is exactly where you should be right now.
Homeschool bloggers, we invite you to share your latest and greatest homeschool related blog posts with our readers here.
I hope you all survived your Christmas holiday and got everything you asked Santa for! As for me, I crashed and burned as soon as the last gift was opened, and slept most of the day away. Ha!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #55
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Celebrate the First Day of School with These FREE Printable Signs! - July 19, 2017
- Ultimate Homeschool Planner Printable for Your Happy Planner - July 17, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #84 - July 17, 2017