Happy Monday once again my friends. It’s time to grab your cuppa joe (or whatever your beverage of choice may be) and join me for this weeks edition of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party.
I love seeing what posts homeschool bloggers share with us here each week. It’s so helpful for my own homeschool. I hope it’s just as helpful in your own homeschools (or classrooms for any teachers out there) as well.
Okay, enough jabbering – on with the par-tay!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #58
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017