What’s up everyone?! I hope you’re all doing well and recovering from your Super Bowl Sunday (if you watched). It’s time for another week of homeschool inspiration with the Homeschool Nook Link Up Party.
Last week was quiet here on the blog. We’re doing a bit of house hunting and it’s slowing taking over my soul. I’m actually starting to believe it may be killing me slowly.. ha!
Anyways, if you missed last week’s edition of the Homeschool Nook, you can go back and read all of the homeschool goodness here. Also, we had another great week of family friendly posts shared with the Family Friday Link-up which you can find here.
Now, we party!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #61
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017