It’s another manic Monday here at Robert’s Academy. Manic only because I’m anxiously awaiting news that could potentially be life changing (in a very good way).
I’m not good at the whole patience thing, so I’m trying to keep myself busy as I wait. Hopefully, I’ll be able to share this news with you in the near future. Stay tuned!
Until then, it’s time for me to welcome you to another week full of homeschool inspiration at the Homeschool Nook Link Up Party. Before we party, though, I’d love to catch you up on the latest here at This Chaotic Bliss.
In Case You Missed It
Last week I shared about a reading and language arts curriculum we recently tried out in our homeschool. If you’re a homeschool looking for a faith-based language arts program for grades 1-8, I invite you to check out that post.
We also had a lot of fantastic submissions with last week’s link-up parties. There was a lot of homeschool inspiration shared at the Homeschool Nook. There were also great family friendly posts of all kinds shared at the Family Friday link-up. Make sure you check those links out too!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #64
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Celebrate the First Day of School with These FREE Printable Signs! - July 19, 2017
- Ultimate Homeschool Planner Printable for Your Happy Planner - July 17, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #84 - July 17, 2017