Welcome back to another week full of homeschool inspiration at the Homeschool Nook Link Up Party. Before we party, though, I’d love to catch you up on the latest here at This Chaotic Bliss.
In Case You Missed It
Last week I told you I’ve been anxiously awaiting big news. Unfortunately, I’m still waiting. I hope I’ll be able to report good news next week! Until then, I fight off the anxiety attacks that come along with the stressful waiting period.
I also shared some great Dr. Seuss themed graduation gift ideas here on the blog. If you’re a Dr. Seuss fan, you’ll definitely want to check that post out.
We also had a lot of fantastic submissions with last week’s link-up parties. There was a lot of homeschool inspiration shared at the Homeschool Nook. There were also great family friendly posts of all kinds shared at the Family Friday link-up. Make sure you check those links out too!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #65
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017