Happy Monday and welcome to another great week of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #71! Each week homeschool bloggers from all over the internet stop by to share their latest and greatest posts here.
These posts are encouraging and inspiring to homeschoolers everywhere. Keep reading to be inspired! If you are a homeschool blogger we invite you to share your links with us below (and come back each week).
In Case You Missed It
Nothing new to report these days. My life consists of the same daily stuff – work on the house, sleep, eat sometimes… and so on. Exciting right?
On the bright side, we did finally get our basement to stop flooding, thankfully. Now I’m just praying its not just a temporary fix and that it truly is a long-term fix like I think it is.
I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter Sunday! We had a great Easter here, despite the obnoxious rain that threatened to ruin our egg hunt. I refuse to ever let it rain on my parade, though, so the egg hunt definitely happened.
Unfortunately, there are no pictures to share yet since my dad was the photographer this time.
It was pretty quiet here on the blog since I’ve been spending all of my “free time” prepping to move. We did have another great week of the Homeschool Nook and Family Friday link-up parties though so make sure to check those out.
As always, if you like what you read, it would help me out a lot if you could share these posts with your friends and family.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #71
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017