Happy Monday and welcome to another great week of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #74! Each week homeschool bloggers from all over the internet stop by to share their latest and greatest posts here.
These posts are encouraging and inspiring to homeschoolers everywhere. Keep reading to be inspired! If you are a homeschool blogger we invite you to share your links with us below (and come back each week).
In Case You Missed It
Not too much to report here. Just a lot of sleeping and unpacking. My house is finally starting to look more like a home! It still has a long way to go, but I’m just happy to be under one roof again, instead of bouncing back and forth between two different places.
For those of you who haven’t heard, Missouri has been experiencing a ton of really bad flooding. In a matter of 1 week, we had over 12 inches of rain! It was really crazy. So, many of us have been dealing with the flood aftermath.
I was blessed to have been spared from the flood waters (with the exception of my basement… again…) but many lost their homes and all of their belongings. It’s been truly devastating to watch.
As always, if you like what you read, it would help me out a lot if you could share these posts with your friends and family.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #74
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017