Happy Monday and welcome to another great week of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #87! Each week homeschool bloggers from all over the internet stop by to share their latest and greatest posts here.
These posts are encouraging and inspiring to homeschoolers everywhere. Keep reading to be inspired! If you are a homeschool blogger we invite you to share your links with us below (and come back each week).
In Case You Missed It
Last week here on the blog, I wrote all about my disdain for Grammar Nazis and why I think they’re internet bullies. Check that post out if you haven’t already!
We also had another great week full of homeschool inspiration over at the Homeschool Nook Link-up Party #86. Make sure to stop by and check out the posts shared there as well.
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #86
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017