Happy Monday and welcome to another great week of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #90! Each week homeschool bloggers from all over the internet stop by to share their latest and greatest posts here.
These posts are encouraging and inspiring to homeschoolers everywhere. Keep reading to be inspired! If you are a homeschool blogger we invite you to share your links with us below (and come back each week).
In Case You Missed It
I’ve not had a chance to post any new content here in the past couple of weeks, but that’s not because I haven’t been doing work here behind the scenes!
I actually have a few posts I’m working on to get ready to publish over the next few weeks, including a few videos for my YouTube channel I plan to start as soon as possible.
Yep, that’s right! The chaos is about to hit YouTube!
I’m planning on filming a “Meet Jenn” video in the near future. Is there anything you’d like to know about me, my art, our homeschool, etc? If so, feel free to submit your questions and I’ll be sure to answer them in the video. I can’t wait to venture out into the wonderful world of YouTube!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #90
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017