Happy Monday and welcome to another great week of the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #91! Each week homeschool bloggers from all over the internet stop by to share their latest and greatest posts here.
These posts are encouraging and inspiring to homeschoolers everywhere. Keep reading to be inspired! If you are a homeschool blogger we invite you to share your links with us below (and come back each week).
In Case You Missed It
Last week I spent a lot of time working behind the scenes on my YouTube Channel. I’m excited to announce that I finally finished my intro video! Make sure you head over to my “Meet Jenn” page to watch. It was so fun sharing some of my favorite home video clips so you can have a little introduction to me and my family.
I also plan to be sharing more video on my YouTube channel in the (very near) future. So, make sure you’re subscribed to my channel now so you never miss a new video!
I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend! Yesterday I stuffed my face full of some amazing BBQ, something my family lives for in the summertime. I have zero regrets about it too. Ha!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #91
Jenn Roberts at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy Milcic at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Homeschool Bloggers, Join our Tailwind Tribe
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link up party? If so, this tribe is for you!
Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017