Homeschoolers are definitely a special breed of people. We put all of ourselves into this crazy way of life and because of that we seem to develop certain habits or quirks because of it. It’s almost like we have our own language, something that only us homeschoolers will understand.
This week’s featured post with the most clicks comes from My 3 Sons Shine. She shared a list of 10 things you might do if you are a homeschooler, and I laughed hard while reading it because – it’s so true!
Click on her image below to read this weeks featured post. Make sure to leave her some comment love and let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you! Then comment below and let us know if you too related to her post!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #14
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #97 - October 16, 2017
- Travel Diaries: Our Trip to Wichita, Kansas Part 2 - October 10, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #96 - October 9, 2017