Trying to find the perfect homeschool planner can be tricky. Most planner’s out there are either made for teachers who have 20+ kids in their classes, or they’re just regular everyday type planners for mom.
What about us homeschool moms that need to combine the best of both worlds? We need a planner that’s made just for us, so I decided to try my hand at helping with the solution to this problem.
If you haven’t figured it out already yet, I’ve become planner obsessed. I bought my first happy planner a few months ago and became completely addicted to all the planner things like washi tape and stickers. Shortly after I started creating my own traveler’s notebook and printable booklets (such as this holiday planner or this meal planner).
Now, I’m trying my hand at creating inserts for my Happy Planner. I love it so much and kept wishing I could find homeschool inserts. I finally grew tired of searching for the perfect homeschool planner and made my own.
Ultimate Homeschool Planner Printable for Your Happy Planner
This planner was made specifically for the homeschooling, Happy Planner loving mom.
When I originally created this planner, the Happy Planner only came in one size: classic. Since then they’ve added the large size (which fits letter sized paper) and the mini.
Here’s what you get when you purchase this planner
- Front and Back Cover
- 17 Tabbed Dividers
- Year at a Glance *
- 12 monthly Calendar Pages for each Month of the Year *
- Attendance Tracker
- Curriculum List
- Daily Docket
- Weekly Docket
- Field Trip Tracker
- Grade Tracker
- 2-Page Lesson Plan Spread
- Resources and Helpful Websites Tracker
- Username and Password tracker
- Notes Page
The best part is that this planner is available in a dated and un-dated format!
Printing and Assembling the Ultimate Homeschool Planner
While I don’t recommend you printing this for the mini size (that’d be some super small spaces to try to squeeze lesson plans onto), this printable can be resized to fit the large.
To print this in the classic Happy Planner size, you won’t have to do any kind of resizing, but you will have to cut your paper down to size once it’s been printed.
To print this to fit a standard binder or the large sized Happy Planner, simply click the option to “fit to page” and it will be perfect!
While normally I’m not an advocate for stretching images to fit a larger page due to pixelation, this actually still prints beautifully and you can’t even tell it was stretched out at all!
I do recommend the following products, but they are completely optional:
- Laminating Machine: (For the covers and tab dividers for durability. Usually the machines come with a few laminating sheets to get you started)
- Happy Planner Rings: (If you plan to use this as a Happy Planner, you’ll definitely need these. Otherwise, you could enlarge and stick into a standard 3 ring binder)
- Arc Discs Punch: (So much easier to punch holes for the rings and you can add more in the future. This punch is heavy duty and will punch through 5mil laminating sheets easily. There is a cheaper option, however, this one is not going to punch through your laminated pages very well).
- HP Premium Paper: This makes the pages sturdier since it’s heavier weight, plus you will have less bleed-through from pens and markers. Plus, writing on these pages feels like butter. It’s so smooth and glorious!
- Happy Planner Deluxe Cover: (As the year goes, this may get really full if you add a lot to it like I do. Putting your planner in a cover like this will keep the planner more sturdy and, they’re super cute! These can also be bought in the large size, but beware, it will make your planner a beast!
How to Buy the Ultimate Homeschool Planner
Did you buy last year’s copy already? No worries! I’m also selling the dated calendar add on pack as well. As of right now, my plan is to add an updated calendar add on pack for future years as well.
The Ultimate Homeschool Planner is available in the following formats
- 2017-2018 Dated Calendar and Covers Add On Pack (July ’17-June ’18
- 2018 Dated Calendar and Covers Add On Pack (January-December)
Do you know a homeschooling mom who would find this homeschool planner useful? If so I ask you to please share this post with them! If you have purchased this planner from my Etsy shop, I hope that you’ll come back here and tell me what you thought of it!
This is part of the iHomeschool Network Link up, “A Peek Into My Planner”. To get a peak at other homeschooler’s planners, click on the image below.
This post is also part of the iHomeschool Network’s Everyday Tools for the Homeschool Mom Link Up. Click on the image below to check out other great posts in this link up.
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018