Monday is here again my friends! That means it’s time for another awesome week full of awesome resources shared by some great homeschool bloggers at the Homeschool Nook!
Before you take the time to party with us, I have another great giveaway lined up for you this week! Make sure you check it out too!
Homeschooling Encouragement Group Giveaway
Earlier this month I participated in the 20 Days of Homeschool Encouragement blog party. During that party I, along with 20 or so other bloggers, shared our tips of encouragement with other homeschool parents.
We wanted to end the blog party with a bang, so many of us who contributed to the party decided to team up for this awesome giveaway! This giveaway has $135 worth in prizes, including a $60 amazon gift card and my very own [new] homeschool planner!
(I also want to thank the amazing Amy Milcic from Busy Boys Brigade for hosting the blog party and putting together this giveaway!!)
Here is a full list of all of the prizes offered in the giveaway:
- Amazon Gift Card for $60
- Teaching From Rest by Sarah Mackenzie
- A Gracious Space: Winter Edition Digital Version by Julie Bogart
- Homeschool Planning Calendar with Quotes + Printable Event Stickers (digital downloads)
- Artist’s Loft Fashion Journal
- Smitten Book Club (Christian Romance)
- Adult Coloring Book + Coloring Pencils
- Best STAYcation Ever eBook
- Homeschool Planner (digital download)
- Exploring Creation Field Trip Journal (Apologia)
- The Ultimate Homeschool Planner
Fill out the entry form below to enter for your chance to win!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #35
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018