Yep – you read that right – The Homeschool Nook is here! I’ve made some changes to the weekly link-up, and this is the first week those changes go into effect. I teamed up with my good friend Amy from Busy Boys Brigade and together we decided we wanted to create a resource for our readers so they can find their favorite bloggers latest homeschool related posts all in one place.
In our minds we picture The Homeschool Nook Link Up as this cozy place where you can get comfy on the couch or in your favorite chair as you sip on your coffee (or whatever your beverage of choice is) and get lost in the homeschooling blog world! There are so many amazing homeschool blog posts out there and we wanted to try to bring as many of them together as possible to share with you.
Every week we will be featuring the most popular post from the previous weeks party. Who will get the most clicks this week?
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #1
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar. We will be checking every time you link up. This isn’t a place to dump your link and run. If we can’t find our button, we’ll delete your link with no warning! If it continues to be an issue, you will be banned from future link ups.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
This Week in The Homeschool Nook
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets! Order now so you can get the early bird price (which ends Dec 19, 2015)
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101 - November 13, 2017