Every year the holidays always look the same to me – complete and utter unorganized chaos! It never fails, Christmas Eve comes and I find myself fighting the last minute crowds for something silly, like batteries or scotch tape, because I procrastinated the wrapping until the very last possible minute. Then when I think I have everything wrapped and put away, I’ll say something like, “Wait, didn’t we also buy such and such? Where did that go? Did we wrap it?!” and proceed to tear the entire house apart trying to find said gift that usually ends up being found in a corner in the closet.
I recently discovered the world of planning, which I’ll tell you more about soon, and I’ve become hooked! I’m obsessed with all of the decorating, stickers, washi tape, and even more so with the fact that I love how organized my entire life is now! I started thinking about how I could incorporate this planning stuff into my holiday organizing conundrum, and decided to create this Christmas organizing printable!
2015 Christmas Planner Insert Printable
This Christmas Planner Insert will fit tall and narrow planners and travelers notebooks such as the “fauxdori” or as I like to call my creations, the “funkydori”. When completed the booklet size is 8.25″x4.33″. Even if you don’t use the travelers notebooks or the fauxdori style planners, you can still easily squeeze this into a pocket of your normal daily planner, or carry it in your purse! Use a piece of cute decorated cardstock and create your own cover (optional). Now your holidays will be forever planned!
Pages in the planner include:
- Christmas Countdown
- December Month at a Glance
- Section to keep track of Holiday Parties and events
- Place to keep track of Christmas wish lists (5 pages total)
- Place to keep track of Christmas presents purchased (5 pages total)
- Section to List what you plan to bake this holiday season
- Section to jot down new recipes you find (3 pages)
- Section to record misc. notes that don’t fit anywhere else in the booklet (3 pages)
(20 page booklet total)
Want it at a discounted rate? I’ve set it up so that the password you use here on the blog for the printables, will also work as a coupon code for this item in my etsy shop (off your ENTIRE ORDER!) Another great reason to sign up for email updates!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017