I am a hoarder of flash cards. Seriously, I see flash cards that I don’t have and I immediately pick them up. Because – educational! But then I shove them into my flash card bin and completely forget about them. I am the absolute worst at this! So then when I finally get them out (and I’m so excited for remembering them), my girls get board and complain about it. That’s why I’m so excited to share this weeks featured post with you.
How Christy Steps Up Her Flash Card Game
This week Christy from PK1HomeschoolFun shared this awesome post about how you can step up your flash card game. I know that I personally can’t wait to get out the flashcards and use them myself. I think my kids will appreciate it too, and no – I wont forget this time! Click on Christy’s image below to check out her post!
Chaotic Bliss Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site. This isn’t a place to dump your link and run. If I can’t find my button, I’ll delete your link with no warning! If it continues to be an issue, you will be banned from future link ups.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Sign up for my email updates! I send an email every time there’s a new post, so you’ll never miss a post! You’ll even get a free daily planner printable that will help your day run a little smoother
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Are you a homeschool blogger? Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets! Order now so you can get the early bird price (which ends Dec 19, 2015)
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017