Last week I had some awesome submissions for my first ever link-up party! Thanks to everyone who came and linked up!
I had a lot of awesome links shared in last weeks link up party but one post stood out to me more than the others and I can’t wait to tell you about it! This week’s featured post comes from PK1 Homeschool Fun, and her post was about how you can make your own raisin’s! This post is complete with printables and even a video that explains how raisins are made so you have everything you need to do this lesson – just add grapes! This looks so fun and I can’t wait to try it with my own girls. I also loved how everything was in one place and I didn’t have to go on any kind of search to find other things to supplement with. Thank you so much to PK1 Homeschool Fun for sharing this awesome post! To see the post you can click on the link or image below!
Weekly Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site, so if I can’t find it, I’ll delete your link!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #76 - May 22, 2017
- Family Friday Link-Up Party #26 - May 19, 2017
- Homeschooling with Lapbooks: A Journey Through Learning Lapbooks Review - May 15, 2017