Halloween may be over, but today’s featured post was too good not to feature. In fact, I’m bumming that I didn’t catch it until after my pumpkin carving was already over and the seeds were already burned (yes, I should not be allowed to ever attempt that one again). Besides, with Thanksgiving right around the corner there are still plenty of opportunities to carve pumpkins for homemade pumpkin pies from scratch, right? (Do people actually do that? I’m the queen of buying canned puree myself. Ha!)
How Jen Uses Pumpkin Seeds for Learning
Anyways, this week’s featured post comes from Jen over at The Learning Wagon. She shared her post about how to utilize those pumpkin seeds (before you eat them, or burn them if you’re me) in an educational way. Brilliant! Check out her post by clicking on her image below. Make sure you send her some love and let her know that I sent ya! And to Jen, thank’s for linking up!
Weekly Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site, so if I can’t find it, I’ll delete your link!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Well, really any kind of blogger? Then you need to join me this year at the annual 2:1 conference! *Click here to learn more and register!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017