As always I have some great posts that other bloggers share on my weekly link- up parties. This week did not disappoint either! I’m so excited to tell you about today’s featured post because it comes from my good friend Amy who is always finding awesome apps to share with homeschool moms.
See Why Amy Loves This Awesome App and Why You Will Too
Amy blogs over at Busy Boys Brigade, and last week she shared this post of a review she did for this reading app called “Learn with Homer”. We downloaded the app after reading her recommendation and so far we are loving it! Check out her post by clicking here or by clicking on the photo below! Thanks again for Linking-Up Amy!
Weekly Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! I also share posts on my social media throughout the week! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site, so if I can’t find it, I’ll delete your link!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017