There’s something about seeing what works, and what doesn’t work for other homeschool moms that is so inspiring to me. It’s like once we see something working for another mom, we want to see if we can make it work in our homeschool too! Or, maybe it’s just me?
My friend Brandy over at Our Thrifty Home linked up last week and I wanted to feature her post because I think it’s something all mom’s can relate to. She had tried to use the popular ever so popular workboxes, but ultimately just could not get them to work for her family no matter how much he loved them. This is so relatable because sometimes we just want to make a system work so bad when you see it working so well for someone else, but in the end it just doesn’t always work out that way. I loved this because that’s the beauty of homeschooling – it’s so different for every family – and that’s okay! Thank you Brandy for linking up with this great post! Click on her image below so you can read her post!
Chaotic Bliss Link-up Party!
Every week I will pick one of my favorite posts to feature here on my page! If one of your posts were featured here on my blog then please make sure you add my “featured” button somewhere on your site so you can show off your accomplishment!
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/FEATURED-button.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
1. Attach my button somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, side bar, link-up page, or sidebar. I check to make sure everyone has linked my button on somewhere on their site. This isn’t a place to dump your link and run. If I can’t find my button, I’ll delete your link with no warning! If it continues to be an issue, you will be banned from future link ups.
<div align="center"><a href="http://thischaoticbliss.com/category/miscellaneous/link-up-parties" rel="nofollow" title="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling"><img src="http://thischaoticbliss.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CBHLinkUpButton.jpg" alt="Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Share up to THREE family friendly posts.
3. Visit and interact with at least 1 other blog post for every post you link up (example, if you link 2 of your own posts, please visit a minimum of 2 other posts).
4. Share the posts you visit (fb, twitter, google, etc) so that we can share the love with others! It’s not a party if you’re not spreading the link-love!
Need a reminder when the next link-up will be posted?
Sign up for my email updates! I send an email every time there’s a new post, so you’ll never miss a post! You’ll even get a free daily planner printable that will help your day run a little smoother
Help me spread the word about my link-up parties!
Now, on with the party!
Are you a homeschool blogger? Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets! Order now so you can get the early bird price (which ends Dec 19, 2015)
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Peek into my Journal Volume 1 Part 1 with FREE Printable Journal Cards - September 20, 2017
- The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #93 - September 18, 2017
- How to Make Fun Book Reports with a Video Presentation: mysimpleshow Review - September 11, 2017