Every year, starting December 1 it seem’s like I’m just burned out beyond words. The thought of getting up in the morning to do school work and the same old daily grind every day just seems so bland. Part of me has even considered homeschooling all through summer and taking the winter off so I can deal with the “winter blahs”.
This week my friend Lindsey over at Nitty Gritty Mom talked about the mid year slump and 5 things you can do to beat it. I know that I personally plan to be taking some of these tips and applying them to my life and homeschool. Seriously, this post couldn’t have come at a better time! Make sure you click on her image below to read her post! Let her know The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #7
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018