Do you get tired of the workbooks and same repetitiveness when it comes to standard homeschool curriculums? I know we definitely do here. We try to break up the week with our “Friday Funday” (I should really bring that back here to the blog.. it’s been a while!), but even that isn’t enough to keep things interesting around here sometimes. That’s why I loved reading this week’s featured post!
This weeks feature post with the most clicks comes from Weller Momma Blog. She wrote about how she was able to put the books away and make Geography more about learning while having fun! Reading her post gave me some great ideas of what I can do with my own girls. You should definitely check it out and see if you can gain some ideas from it as well. Go give her post a look and make sure you let her know that The Homeschool Nook sent you!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #12
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Or sign up for updates for all of my posts here and you’ll also get access to all of my free printables!
Are you a homeschool blogger?
Join me at this years 2:1 Conference!
This will be my first year attending and I’m so excited to meet all of my fellow blogging friends! Learn more about blogging, social media, and build relationships with other bloggers. Click on the graphic above for more information about this conference and to order your tickets!
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018
- Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #102 - November 20, 2017