Happy Friday everyone and welocom to the Family Friday Link-Up #9! Have a family friendly blog post you’d like to share with the world? This is the place!
One post will be selected each week to be featured in the next week’s link-up party!
What does family-related mean? Anything with appropriate content that can bless families. Topics like home management, finances, meal planning, recipes, homeschool, & more!
The posts that bloggers have shared have been encouraging and inspiring. I can’t wait to see what will be shared this week:)
Please follow your Family Friday Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~This Chaotic Bliss
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
Jenn’s turn to pick the featured post from Family Friday Link-Up Party #8. Her favorite post was from The Kitchen Table Classroom. How to Make a Watercolor Snowflake from a Coffee Filter is such a fun activity!
Family Friday Link-Up Party #9
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Family Friday Link-Up Party starts Fridays 1:00 am ET and closes Mondays at 11:55 pm ET.
- One post will be selected by our hosts to be featured in the next Family Friday Link-Up Party.
- All posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
Share Family Friday Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
[bctt tweet=”Join us at #FamilyFriday Link-Up Party! Share & find amazing posts for your #family @rockyourhs @thischaoticbliss @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Latest posts by Jenn Roberts (see all)
- Confessions of a Stressed Out Mom - November 6, 2018
- How to Master the DSST Standardized Tests - July 10, 2018
- How to Get Better Grades With This Educational Website - March 15, 2018